Automatic rotary machines
Telm rotary machines are automatic filling and capping solutions for glass jars or plastic containers.
They are suitable for those who want a sturdy and compact, long-lasting machine, where the manual intervention is reduced to a minimum.
Thanks to characteristics and strengths such as robustness, compact structure and small dimensions, they are particularly suitable in the following fields:
– food sector, for filling and capping jams, sauces, sauces and pâtés, toppings, chocolate creams, pastry ready mixes, mayonnaise, ketchup and dressing sauces
– cosmetic sector, to dose creams, shampoos, conditioners, leave-in, lotions, detergents, hair gels, hand sanitizing gels.
– chemical sector, to fill detergents, sanitizers, paints, pastes and colours.
With a high possibility of customization and configurations, including the application of labelling machines, markers and end-of-line equipment, they can also be joined to existing production lines
CUSTOMIZE YOUR MACHINE
Caps feeding can be done manually by the operator or automatically by:
Vibrating caps feeders
Loading rotary table
Mechanical feeders and elevator for plastic containers
According to production needs, the filling station can be equipped with:
Product feeding can be done:
- Manually, pouring the product into the hopper
- Loading pumps automatically actuated by the level sensors in the hopper
- Direct suction from customer tank
It is possible to cap different types of caps, such as: twist-off, plastic pre-threaded, crimped, pilferproof, childproof, fliptop, push-pull, pumps and it is composed of:
One cap placing station and one capping station
Examples of suitable plastic caps
Examples of suitable metal caps
Labelling machines, inkjet printers, induction sealers or sleevers can be add to offer the customer a turnkey plant
Labelling machine and inkjet printer
Layout with bottles and caps input on the left, and bottles output on the right.
Layout with bottles and caps input on the right, and bottles output on the left.
It is also possible to configure the machine with input and output of bottles on the same side, as in this layout.
|Dimensions||1100 x 1100 x 2250|
|Consumption||400V-50Hz, compressed air 6bar|
|Maximal hourly production||2200pcs/h (subject to technical evaluation)|